Sesto InterOp

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Wed Apr 29 18:55:13 CEST 2015

Hi John,

Needless to say I will not be attending.

Sesto is post Santa Barbara, so a Hotwired summary would be useful.  I see that Patricia Whitelock is attending.  We have been working with the South Africans on various IAU issues, including a possible time domain symposium in 2017.  Perhaps others from the outside world might also tunnel through the VO potential barrier?  Maybe a session inviting such folks to present a summary of their activities and perceived needs in the time domain?

Rob