new topic: time domain bestiary

Dick Shaw shaw at noao.edu
Mon Apr 28 15:57:53 PDT 2014

Understanding the nature of the variability (timescale, amplitude, regularity,
etc.) is key to planning surveys that discover more of a given class, or to
planning follow-up observations, or to planning a system to provide
notifications. A relatively complete list of species and a good taxonomy are
key to those endeavors.

Regards,
Dick