Madrid InterOp

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Wed Apr 23 05:26:50 PDT 2014

Will there be the opportunity to participate remotely?  Suggest Bloom and Brewer be given a chance to comment on any SimpleTimeSeries planning if it diverges significantly from their original.  It might make the session less dramatic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PicassoGuernica.jpg), but suggest slides be circulated on this list before the meeting.