SPIE Astronomical Telescopes and Instrumentation reminder

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Tue Nov 5 09:28:23 PST 2013

Just a heads-up that the abstract deadline for SPIE 2014 is coming up.  In addition to numerous sessions on space and ground-based instrumentation and telescopes, software and cyberinfrastructure, the Observatory Operations conference will again feature an emphasis on the varied and complex issues of operations for the time domain:

	http://spie.org/AS/conferencedetails/observatory-operations

The program committee (including several familiar names) encourages your submissions!

Rob
--

Begin forwarded message: