Signing events

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Tue Jan 24 14:46:12 PST 2012

Hi John,

I believe both remain valid points of view.  What the WG had decided - at least for v2.0 - was not to include explicit hooks for the signatures in the schema itself, but this shouldn't strongly impact any of the options.  Few of the many and varied transient alert projects have had strong immediate signing requirements.  Do you have a specific project need here?

Rob