VOEvent at AAS next week?

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Tue Jan 3 14:17:43 PST 2012

Roy might join me in advising Matthew that the former chairs of the WG have not noted that "easiest" is a hallmark of getting things done around here.

Let's  rephrase the action items:

	1) Speak up if you will be at the Austin meeting!

	2) What is the best day for folks to meet?

	3) Don't forget the Skype.

I will not "turn up".  I will go out of the way to attend remotely if arrangements are made.

Still just time enough to sneak in an abstract for the SPIE.  Amsterdam is not Austin, but some of us will try to find a way to deal with the angst.

Rob