VOEvent at AAS next week?

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Tue Jan 3 14:09:41 PST 2012

I'm in the process of moving within Göttingen and go to McDonald Observatory at the end of the month, so I unfortunately missed the Austin AAS meeting.

May I suggest you all meet for BBQ and a local beer at the "County Line" and then tell me how wonderful it was.......  ;-(

Rick