VTP 1.2 Draft

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Thu Aug 9 06:58:43 PDT 2012

What is the (brief) reading list for the Monday morning session?  I've got VTP and the recent security draft.  Anything else?  What are the links to the latest versions?

The LSST DM group folks will be joining the group for the after dinner session.  We should focus on the near term outward-facing community action items in the morning (and during whatever discussions over meals and in the afternoon) and then the scalability issues, LSST data challenges, etc, after dinner.

Rob