VOEvent v2.0 is ready for prime time

Frederic V. Hessman Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Wed Mar 23 10:04:54 PDT 2011

One last try:

	- throw out "name"
	- change the name of "type" to something else and leave it in the
spec for things like mime types (Norman's "mimetype" is great).  Or
simply dump this attribute alltogether.
	- add an officially semantic attribute (e.g. with the name "meaning")
with the strict content specification "anyURI" with the intent of
using controlled vocabularies of some type.

Rick