0MQ: The Intelligent Transport Layer

Roy Williams roy at caltech.edu
Tue Dec 20 19:56:28 PST 2011

LIGO supports a open-source Jabber API called LVAlert:
https://www.lsc-group.phys.uwm.edu/daswg/projects/lvalert.html

The software is python, and can utilize any Jabber server. There is
lvalert_send, lvalert_listen; then lvalert_admin for setting up nodes
and subscribing etc. The same people (University of Wisconsin,
Milwaukee) run a server at lvalert.phys.uwm.edu.

Roy

---
Caltech LIGO