Fwd: Telescopes from Afar Conference - Feb 28 - Mar 3, 2011 - Big Island, Hawaii

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Tue Sep 21 23:16:05 PDT 2010

FYI

This is the conference that Russ Genet and Josh Walawender were advertising at the San Diego SPIE.  The Marriott is next door to the Hilton Waikoloa that hosted the SPIE and ADASS in years gone by.  When I stayed at the Marriott during one or the other of those meetings, it was hosting a ukulele conference at the same time.  The Telescopes from Afar Conference will be great if it's half as entertaining :-)

Rob
--

Begin forwarded message: