Eventful Universe workshop

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Mon Jan 4 09:04:53 PST 2010

Lots of folks are at the AAS - so time to plan for your next meeting!

Online registration is now open for The Eventful Universe in Tucson,
17-20 March 2010:

	http://www.noao.edu/meetings/eventful-universe

There is an excellent list of invited speakers, including several of
our own.  Most other submissions are anticipated in the form of
posters, but also some contributed talks.  There will also be a number
of breakout sessions - several of the possible topics on the
registration form are well aligned with VOEvent.  This is an
opportunity to reach out to our current and future user community.

Rob