Software for Connecting to the VOEvent Backbone

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Thu Feb 25 12:58:19 PST 2010

Hi Bob,

> For more information, downloads, mini-Schema documentation, tools
> documentation
> and the online message checker, see
>
>  http://voevent.dc3.com

I think this is great!

> I've just registered for Eventful Universe, and will be there to
> answer questions.

This is great, too.  I can give you time in the VOEvent session, or it
may just turn into open discussion and Q&A.  To give you a sense for
how to pitch it, most attendees will be from the astronomy side - you
could likely avoid using the word "schema" entirely :-)

> I hope this will help build the VOEvent Network into a powerhouse
> system for transient astronomy!

It's a big step forward!

Thanks,

Rob