VOEvent session

Mike Fitzpatrick fitz at noao.edu
Mon Dec 13 17:27:40 PST 2010

Right, and yet we have <simpleTimeSeries> and new complexity being
proposed.   My agitation over this issue is no longer fueled by a lack of
sleep in an uncomfortable hotel with too much dried fish and seaweed
for my taste, but I still don't understand what <simpleTimeSeries> offers
that an extended simple table couldn't.

-Mike