Fwd: VOEvent session

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Fri Dec 10 05:09:25 PST 2010

Hi,

Neither the chair (myself) or vice chair (Roy) were able to attend the Nara IVOA InterOp that is just wrapping up today.  Matthew chaired the VOEvent session and tenders this brief report.

I will refrain from comment at this point.  If you have an opinion, please make it loudly known.

Thanks!

Rob
---

Begin forwarded message: