Victoria InterOp sessions

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Wed Apr 7 06:33:50 PDT 2010

> All WG/IG's are asked to submit by Wednesday April 9 their list of sessions with themes for the Victoria InterOp

Well, it's Wednesday, but not the 9th.  Anyway:

VOEvent requests two sessions, and perhaps a third if the Semantics WG is interested in a joint session.

	1) "Managing the growth of the VOEvent community"
	2) "The future of transient alert standards"

Less than 48 participants in each case.

I request that these not be scheduled opposite discussions of STC or the registry or in conflict with the joint DCP/GWS session.

Rob