Transient Events iPhone app

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Fri Apr 2 09:24:18 PDT 2010

I've installed the app and thoroughly recommend it as a gateway to CRTS via SkyAlert and VOEvent.  The interface is attractive, intuitive and speedy - one gets a sense for important (and fun!) new capabilities that will emerge over the next few years while ramping up to LSST.  I look forward to seeing the iPad version :-)

Good job to all!

Rob