SPIE abstract deadline

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Mon Dec 14 08:51:26 PST 2009

Hi,

Just a reminder that the abstract deadline for the San Diego SPIE
meeting (27 June - 2 July 2010) is today.  There are several
conferences at the meeting of significant interest to VO and VOEvent
projects.  I'm on the POC for Observatory Operations III, so forgive
me if I push that agenda:

	http://www.spie.org/as107

Time domain astronomy will be a particular focus of this conference,
but in general the SPIE is a place for the VO to engage with the non-
virtual observatories who are our ultimate customers.

Rob