Transport Protocol 1.1 and Cross Platform Broker Implementation

Douglas Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 26 19:49:12 PDT 2009

Hi -

I don't understand this; while a HTML master is fine, there are plenty
of cases where we have Word masters which can produce HTML and PDF
as well.  In fact this is the most flexible case as then we get all
three formats.  The HTML in this case however should not be directly
edited.  I suggest that if Word is convenient continue to use it,
and merely generate the other formats when you publish the document.
I don't think the IVOA standards mandate that HTML be used as the
master document format.

 	- Doug