VOEvent and GRBs

Bob Denny rdenny at dc3.com
Fri Apr 24 15:50:30 PDT 2009

Josh --

Wow! I had no idea! Thanks a TON for pointing that out! I can't wait to meet you
 next week. The conference should be interesting.

FYI the software they are using is my (commercial) dispatch scheduling system,
and its new VOEvent receiver, with my observing engine behind that. Their
VOEvent feed is coming from the eStar broker run by Alasdair Allan at Exeter.

Their observatory has been quite productive of high quality photometry for
several years. They were among my first customers for the dispatch scheduler.

Thanks again... see you next week!

  -- Bob