VOEvent v2.0, some thoughts

Jonathan Tedds jat at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Jan 22 01:41:30 PST 2008

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Alasdair Allan wrote:

>> 	transport document
>
> Okay, I'll finish it this time. Matthew, do you want to write something up
> for Jabber? I was thinking of trying to push this into A&A perhaps.

Hi Al,

Let me know if you could use anything I've collated during/after the
EuroVO data publishing workshop transient session you led at ESAC last
June? At least one of the groups has continued the work they started
(ephemeral datasets) so might want to feed in as example(s) somewhere in
a paper/report (if relevant here?).

Cheers,
Jonathan

Dr Jonathan Tedds,                          Tel: +44 (0)116 252 3502
XMM-Newton Survey Science, AstroGrid &
European Virtual Observatory Data Centre Alliance,
Department of Physics and Astronomy,
University of Leicester,                    Email: jat at star.le.ac.uk
Leicester LE1 7RH, UK           http://xmmssc-www.star.le.ac.uk/~jat