VOEvent v2.0, some thoughts

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Mon Jan 21 18:05:07 PST 2008

>> 	transport document
>
> Okay, I'll finish it this time. Matthew, do you want to write
> something up for Jabber? I was thinking of trying to push this into
> A&A perhaps.

Let's get a draft, no matter how grotty and start to pass it around.
A rather inclusive author list methinks - please include Phil Warner
as well as me from NOAO - I guess start with the attendees from the
transport meeting at VOE II and add profligately.

>> 	user's guide
>
> Do you want to lead this one Rob?

Yup.

> I'll pull together the bits and pieces I have put together for the
> microlensing people and push it towards you.

Cool.  Likewise inclusive.  Should represent usage across the breadth
of the effort.  Maybe we should aim this one toward PASP :-)

- Rob