Fwd: [ntpwg] KISS codes

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Mon Jul 9 10:19:07 PDT 2007

Howdy,

The NTP WG is tying up the loose ends for the next version of NTP.
There's an interesting discussion ongoing about KoD packets for NTP:

	https://lists.ntp.org/pipermail/ntpwg/2007-July/thread.html

May be pertinent to VOEvent as our customer base grows and we face
similar problems with kamikazi klients.

Rob
------

Begin forwarded message: