another logo possibility

Frederic V. Hessman hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.de
Wed Dec 20 03:05:20 PST 2006

Here's an alternative animated icon (animated GIF) - I also like the
idea of a non-static symbol for a protocol for non-static things.

Rick

On 20 Dec 2006, at 10:05 am, Joshua Bloom wrote:

> On Dec 20, 2006, at 12:33 AM, Rob Seaman wrote:
>
>> Tossed some of the other ideas together in the blender.  Haven't
>> tried very hard to optimize the different formats.  Might look
>> awful inverting for a dark background.  Don't miss the Flash version.
>>
>> Rob
>> ------
> Rob-
>   I like this a lot. Consider, perhaps something other than the
> arrow that could be used to a) connect the three symbols and b)
> indicate transport/movement.
>
> Josh

Dr. Frederic V. Hessman     Hessman at Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.DE
Institut für Astrophysik          Tel.  +49-551-39-5052
Friedrich-Hund-Platz 1         Fax +49-551-39-5043
37077 Goettingen                 Room F04-133
http://www.Astro.physik.Uni-Goettingen.de/~hessman
MONET: a MOnitoring NEtwork of Telescopes
http://monet.Uni-Goettingen.de