[Voevent-core] SPIE travel

Alasdair Allan aa at astro.ex.ac.uk
Tue Apr 4 16:30:18 PDT 2006

Rob Seaman wrote:
> Just booked my flights for SPIE.  Arriving 5:00 pm Tuesday 5/23.
> Departing 9:30 am Sunday 5/28.  Staying at the Orlando World Center
> Marriott.  Who else will be attending?

I'll be getting in before you then. I'll be on UA1532, arriving into
Orlando at 16:40. Departing on UA 1523 at 06:00 on Thursday on my way
out to visit Robert in Los Alamos. I'll also be in the Orlando World
Center Marriott, the dollar not being worth a heck of a lot against
the pound right now...

Al.