VOEvent Spring 05 workshop?

Robert Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Tue Jan 4 06:54:58 PST 2005

An excellent idea, Josh.  The IVOA Exec will be discussing this new WG at
its meeting this coming Sunday, and we will make sure they are aware of this
suggestion.  Also, let's bear in mind the international nature of the IVOA
WGs and make sure that interested parties elsewhere are involved.

Cheers,
Bob