[voeventnet] Re: URLs?

Joshua Bloom jbloom at astron.berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 23 14:33:54 PST 2005

Matt et al.

   This sounds great. The main thing idea about decentralization is
not only that the aggregators have multiple and redundant feed
sources, but that the subscribers have redundant pushers. We'd be
happy to try to replicate this aggregator that you are building at
Berkeley so that subscribers can have at least two sources of VOEvents.

Josh