Expressing 2- and 3-D coordinates

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Mon Dec 19 15:55:38 PST 2005

On Dec 19, 2005, at 2:27 PM, Arnold Rots wrote:

> STC for the time being converts to enumerating the vector
> components as in my first message, and may change back to list
> types when list support is firmly there.  [...[  The STC schemata
> will be adapted accordingly.

That seems like a good compromise to me.  The question remains
whether there is a consensus from all parties in support of this.
This isn't the best time of year to promote efficient communication,
but folks should comment if they are either in strong support or
strong disagreement.  Those who are in the fuzzy middle are either
more interested in seeing a consensus than in what that consensus
might be (like me) - or else simply don't care much either way.

Thanks to Arnold for remaining flexible and patient.

Rob