Call for Theory contributions during the Paris Interop

Carlos Rodrigo crb at cab.inta-csic.es
Wed Apr 3 16:44:33 CEST 2019

Great

I take note of one presentation about "SciServer support for theory data", is that right?

About vo-dml annotation you could take a look to the implementation that I did years ago for
isochrones collections. It is extremely simple (maybe oversimplified) and it may be an starting point.

This makes it easier to visualize the implementation at different points:
http://svo2.cab.inta-csic.es/theory/simdal1/

some possible votables:

Search: views: http://svo2.cab.inta-csic.es/theory/iso3/simdal/vosi/ames_dusty/search/views/
Search: cutouts: (see http://svo2.cab.inta-csic.es/theory/simdal1/?action=search&action2=cutouts)