Theory session in next IVOA meeting at College Park

Mireille LOUYS mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Wed Oct 17 22:12:47 CEST 2018

Hi Theory IG members,

I am also interested to participate to a theory session and catch up
with the work
to be done for updating SimDM and the SKOS vocalularies.
See you in College Park.

Mireille

Le 03/10/2018 à 22:03, Carlos Rodrigo a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> I would like to know if any of you is going to attend next interop and is interested on
> participating in a Theory Interest Group session, either to give some presentation or participating
> in discussions.
>
> Unfortunately I will not attend the meeting but I still can organize the theory session.
>
> Please, tell me if anyboy is interested in discussion/presenting something.
>
> Thanks
>
> Carlos

Mireille Louys,  MCF (Associate Professor)
CDS				IPSEO, Images, Laboratoire Icube
Observatoire de Strasbourg	Telecom Physique Strasbourg
11 rue de l'Université		300, Bd Sebastien Brandt CS 10413
F- 67000-STRASBOURG		F-67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex
Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34