INTEROP: additional meeting on Thursday 9:00

Hervé Wozniak herve.wozniak at unistra.fr
Wed May 19 18:09:40 PDT 2010

Hello world,

It was decided to have another (and last?) breakout meeting on tomorrow
morning at 9:00 (room to be confirmed, but certainly Harbour Room).

We have to discuss and finalize the 'webservice' part of the DM and the
'Statistical Summary' one... (I guess).

We then continue with the normal session at 11:00 in Merino Room with
the DM/TIG session.

See you tomorrow,

Herve

--
Herve WOZNIAK

Directeur
Observatoire Astronomique de Strasbourg
UMR 7550 Universite de Strasbourg - CNRS
11, rue de l'Universite, F-67000 Strasbourg

Tel/Phone : +33 3 68 85 24 45   Fax : +33 3 68 85 24 32

mel/mail : herve.wozniak at astro.unistra.fr
skype : herve.wozniak
http://herve.wozniak.fr/