INTEROP: additional meeting on Monday

Hervé Wozniak herve.wozniak at unistra.fr
Tue May 18 22:15:21 PDT 2010

Hi all,

sorry for this late reminder that we have decided to reconvene
alltogether tomorrow morning at 9:00 to continue our work on the
Simulation DM. Indeed we still have the webservice and the object
classes (or packages or whatever the name) to go through...

I hope the Merino room (where we were this evening) is free since the
plenary session is in the Spirit room. Otherwize have a look in the
Harbour room, just besides.

Thanks a lot for your attendance.

Have a relaxing night!

Herve

--
Herve WOZNIAK

Directeur
Observatoire Astronomique de Strasbourg
UMR 7550 Universite de Strasbourg - CNRS
11, rue de l'Universite, F-67000 Strasbourg

Tel/Phone : +33 3 68 85 24 45   Fax : +33 3 68 85 24 32

mel/mail : herve.wozniak at astro.unistra.fr
skype : herve.wozniak
http://herve.wozniak.fr/