Theory sessions in Nara

Laurent Bourgès bourges.laurent at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:29:51 PST 2010

Dear theory members,

I would like to follow the activity of the theory Group during the Nara interop.

However, the interOp twiki page is not up-to-date :
http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpDec2010Theory

Please, could you upload your slides on the IVOA pages ?

Besides, did you made progress on SimDM documents ?

Best regards,

Laurent Bourgès
---
Former VO Theory developer at Paris Observatory (LUTh)
Software engineer at Grenoble Observatory (JMMC)
France