Fwd: in place of Hervé(herve.wozniak at newb6.u-strasbg.fr)

louys at alinda.u-strasbg.fr louys at alinda.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Feb 19 14:57:02 PST 2009

Hi all,
I am forwarding this email as requested by Hervé: we are facing
alias problems in the  theory at ivoa.net list .
sorry for disturbance
Mireille

Hi Dave et al.

Due to an Euro-VO DCA deadline, I guess many people are currently not
able to send their
comments (at least in Europe :-) ). I've also sent a proposal on Nov
3rd that was never
discussed... that's life.
Anyway Miguel is rigth remembering us about the S3 notes. I'll try to
summarise the
points I made during the Baltimore interop after the presentation by
Carlos. Hope to send
something next week at last.

Cheers
Herve