XML Schema for the Simulation Data Model

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Sat Feb 16 11:28:31 PST 2008

Rick and all, hello.

On 2008 Feb 15, at 21:15, Rick Wagner wrote:

> Finally, I came across a project set up on Google Code by Norman
> Gray at
> http://code.google.com/p/volute/.
>
> I do not know if he is willing to open this up to us, but he may be.
> If not, we could always set up our own project.

I was just about to suggest this, when I came to the bottom of the
message and saw you'd been there ahead of me.

As you'll have seen, although I created this for the vocabularies work
of the semantics WG, I set it up with the anticipation that it'd be
useful for exactly this sort of inter-institution collaboration.
Google code does seem reasonable -- it's got a subversion repository,
and a no-frills (perhaps `sans serif' is better) issue tracking system.

Rick: mail me a googlemail account name and I'll make you a project
owner, if you want.

All the best,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk
eurovotech.org  :  University of Leicester