Baltimore preparation

Franck Le Petit Franck.LePetit at obspm.fr
Wed Aug 27 23:18:51 PDT 2008

	Dear Hervé,

	With Laurent Bourges we are implementing SimDB on microphycis
simulations database (more precisely PDR/Cloudy like code).

	For InterOp we hope to have a functionnal service and would like to
present what can be done for such simulations with the present DM and
limitations of simDB for such simulations.
	The objectives of the service is to search in such simulations DB
those corresponding to some observables (Ex: column density of atoms
and molecules).

	Best regards
	Franck