R: Baltimore preparation

Patrizia Manzato manzato at oats.inaf.it
Wed Aug 27 02:01:50 PDT 2008

Dear Herve,

I'm working on microsimulations in collaboration with LAEFF-SVO people, I' m
implementing the TSAP protocol for searching  stellar isochrones and tracks.
So in Baltimore I hope to present these new applications of the TSAP
protocol.

Kindly regards,
Patrizia

Patrizia Manzato
INAF - Information System Unit
Trieste Astronomical Observatory
v. G.B. Tiepolo 11,   I-34143 TRIESTE, ITALY
Phone.: +39 040 3199 153  Fax: +39 040 309418
e-mail: manzato at oats.inaf.it
Web site: http://wwwas.oat.ts.astro.it/