draft and meeting

Miguel Cerviño mcs at iaa.es
Wed Sep 13 15:45:24 PDT 2006

Dear all,

I just edited the doc file by Herve and I have included some text and
my own coments.
I also have included  the coments by Frank, Fabribrice and Dave.
(I don not know what would be the best way to modify the document,
but in any case
I just do it in this way).

In general I agree with all comments.

Laurie, thanks  alot for the document, I think that in general very good

Best regards

	miguel

P.D: I am sorry but I will not be in Moscow meeting
P.D.2: There has been a draft about characterization in the DM group.
I think that
most of the things they point out there are addressed in some way
here. However, in the
characteriztion draft there has been an special enfasis in define the
"bounds" of the
data included in the table (in the case of an spectrum it would be
the limits where the
spectrum is defined) I do not know if the current draft on smenatics
also cover
the bounds of theoretical models for n-body simulations etc...