[UCD- A.Micol Ambiant parameters proposal ]Proposal for new UCDs and usage for observing parameters for ESO observations

Stéphane Erard stephane.erard at obspm.fr
Mon Sep 26 12:48:24 CEST 2022

Hello

Unsure if I can attend the video today, but I have a comment on

Temperature Profile — this is something we use for planetary atmospheres with a different meaning (vertical T profiles), so the UCD / definitions would not fit. The simplest thing would be to change the name, to something more specific (sky temp profile ?).
Similar situation for Big / Small dust particles, but I think we can manage.

Cheers
Stéphane