[towards UcdList 1.5]

Stéphane Erard stephane.erard at obspm.fr
Mon Mar 14 13:36:30 CET 2022

Hello

Sorry, I can’t recall the procedure to propose new UCDs, but we’ve recently identified missing quantities.
These are expected to support band lists:

The closest things now are:
integrated_intensity_abscoef & _specific => spect.line.eqWidth (?)
integrated_intensity_relative => spect.line.eqWidth.arith.ratio (?)
integrated_intensity_strength => spect.line.eqWidth.strength (?)

Except that 'eqWidth' doesn't fit with 'integrated_intensity', which is what is needed here.
Can we consider adding spect.line.intIntensity together with spect.line.Intensity (which is the maximum) ?

Cheers
Stéphane