[towards UcdList 1.5] comments welcome on meta.ref.pid VEP-UCD-006

Yan Grange grange at astron.nl
Mon Jan 17 16:33:38 CET 2022

Hi Mireille (et al),

So I think I agree with you that persistency does not necessarily add
more information.

Maybe the argument of having meta.ref.ivoid, meta.ref.epic,
meta.ref.orcid, meta.ref.handle, etc.. as primaries actually makes
sense. I think the reason I disliked that was that it would add a sheer
infinite amount of primaries but that argument may be purely aesthetic.

Cheers,

Yan

--
My working schedule likely differs from yours. Do not feel compelled to read or reply to my email(s) outside your office hours.
Dutch and English are both ok to me.

Yan Grange
SDC software developer
ASTRON
het Nederlands instituut voor radioastronomie
the Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy
Oude Hogeveensedijk 4
Kamer/room 1.58
7991 PD, Dwingeloo
Nederland/The Netherlands