VOUnits maintenance release

Norman Gray norman.gray at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed Jun 30 23:45:57 CEST 2021

Mark, hello.

On 30 Jun 2021, at 21:52, Mark Taylor wrote:

> Not so!

That's most reassuring.  And I'm sure you won't be shy about mentioning
problems, though...

> Regarding where to host the source code, somewhere on github would
> be an obvious choice, but I know you're not a git enthusiast.

... an issues list would be a useful thing for me to set up.

Github does exert a sort of event-horizonish pull, of course.  A thing
of great wonder, with just one tiny defect.  I shall meditate further on
this.

All the best,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/norman/it/
Research IT Coordinator  :  School of Physics and Astronomy