Gentle reminder to tcg Members : Fwd: Proposed Endorsed note for UCD List version 1.4

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 22 19:04:49 CEST 2021

Hi Mireille,

Just FYI that the Note on UCD1.4 was reviewed and passed by the TCG on June 16.

Thanks to all who made contributions to the note.

Best regards,
-janet

Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138