Semantics Calls: Sept 1, 16:00 UTC

Mireille LOUYS mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue Sep 1 16:16:31 CEST 2020

Hi all ,
I apologize , I cannot make it for today and join you at 18:00 ( Paris) .

I support the idea of distinguishing two different branch for
#calibration ( this link points to a dataset used for calibration of
#this and #progenitor ( this link points to a dataset (science data
generally) used for processing #this.
#progenitor is a main input for the activity which generates #this.

We use this kind of distinction within the provenance data model.
cheers , Mireille

just some comments about the

Le 25/08/2020 à 14:37, Markus Demleitner a écrit :
> Dear Semantics and Registry WGs,
>
> We will have a telecon on current topics in Semantics on 2020-09-01
> (a.k.a. next Tuesday), at 16:00.  Connection details are on
> https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SemanticsCalls-1
> -- and there's the agenda, too, which so far is:
>
> * Review of the last VEPs
> * A VEP for Pat's interpretation of datalink#calibration,
>    http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/semantics/2020-June/002736.html
> * Registry: Who's taking the next steps with working out the proper
>    UAT integration into VOResource? See
>    http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/registry/2020-May/005429.html
> * Report on an effort to map current Registry subjects to the UAT
> * A vocabulary of messengers (for now, for VODataService waveband)
> * Next steps with Vocabularies 2.0?
> * How do we go on with these meetings?
>
> As you can see, there's a bit of a focus on the UAT and its use in
> the Registry, which is why I'm sending this to the Registry list, too.
>
> So -- if you're interested in Semantics developments: Just drop by.
>
>          -- Markus

Mireille Louys,  MCF (Associate Professor)
CDS				IPSEO, Images, Laboratoire Icube
Observatoire de Strasbourg	Telecom Physique Strasbourg
11 rue de l'Université		300, Bd Sebastien Brandt CS 10413
F- 67000-STRASBOURG		F-67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex
Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34