VocInVO2: Desise change, License

Norman Gray norman.gray at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed May 13 15:59:10 CEST 2020

Markus, hello.

On 13 May 2020, at 14:29, Markus Demleitner wrote:

>  I have to
> end up at the Dublin Core term dc:license at some point in the
> software.

Ah, that's just a string of ASCII characters -- nothing to do with
words.

> And of course, as someone who looks at source code now and
> then and on the other hand not seeing off-licences daily on the way
> to work

What are you suggesting, sir?!  Hic!

> (who's undecided whether to like the cuteness linguistic customs or
> to be annoyed with an unneccessary complication because of a lack of
> global standardisation)

But there _was_ a global standard.  Then we lost the Empire (cue
post-colonial societal malaise, Suez, economic collapse, and brexit).
But we've still got a language region subtag to stick a flag in, so
that's OK.

Best wishes,

Norman

--