VocInVO2: Desise change, License

Norman Gray norman.gray at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed May 13 14:01:41 CEST 2020

Markus, hello.

On 12 May 2020, at 10:27, Markus Demleitner wrote:

> The RDF representations (turtle and RDF/XML) have the license
> included in dc:license statements; desise doesn't have that (should
> it?  I there a good convention to embed license information into
> JSON?).

Apropos of not very much, but just to say hello, I'll mention that
there's a cis-/trans-atlantic spelling difference here: en-gb has the
noun spelled 'licence' and the verb 'license' (like
'practice'/'practise' and 'advice'/'advise'), whereas en-us has
'license' for both.  I mention this merely as a point of curiosity.

Homophone corner salutes you,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  https://nxg.me.uk