New version of the UCD List Maintenance standard - comments by June 23rd

Francoise Genova francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Oct 23 17:09:08 CEST 2017

Dear Marco,

I already answered about your main comment, that at this point we would
like to keep the Maintenance standard on a separate track from the main
UCD one.

Your other comments, as well as Baptiste's, have been taken into account
in the new version Mireille just sent. A better alignment with the
Errata management is really good in particular.

Thanks a lot for the very careful reading

Francoise