VOResource vocabulary URLs

Gray, Alasdair J G A.J.G.Gray at hw.ac.uk
Wed Oct 11 12:20:56 CEST 2017

Hi

I would say that it makes sense to group terms into a vocabulary, but then the question is what is a suitable name for that vocabulary.

The reason for grouping into a vocabulary would be to enable reuse through import and versioning of the terms.

Alasdair

Alasdair J G Gray
Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Assistant Professor in Computer Science