Semantics and astronomy domains

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Fri Sep 10 06:53:00 PDT 2010

Greetings.

A couple of years ago, Tony Linde proactively registered a few DNS domains in case they became useful.  No necessity to use them emerged, however, and the registrations are due to lapse (on 10 October this year), so he asked me to ask here if anyone would want to have

astroontology.net
astroontology.org

...transferred to them.

He'd previously registered astroinformatics.{org,net}, and I took those over a few months ago.  I have some vague plans to do something with them, but nothing concrete just yet.

If you're interested in astroontology.{org,net}, let Tony know (email in the CC).

All the best,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk