IVOA Vocabularies REC

Douglas Burke dburke at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 6 11:31:30 PDT 2010

An alternative view of this data is available at

http://bit.ly/bZx3Nz

which is also known as

http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ivoa.net%2Frdf%2FVocabularies%2FAAkeys

I don't wish to claim it's better or worse, just different (and has very
different set-up requirements to the nice work by Christophe).

Doug

   Doug Burke                | http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~dburke/
   Harvard-Smithsonian       | Email:  dburke at cfa.harvard.edu
     Center for Astrophysics | Phone:  (617) 496 7853
   60 Garden Street MS-2     | Fax:    (617) 495 7356
   Cambridge, MA 02138       | Office: B-440